What you’ll be doing
Savience provides kiosk and mobile based self-service check in systems for hospital outpatient departments in England and Ireland. We have an ongoing commitment to provide an upgrade programme at these hospitals. Currently, Savience is looking for enthusiastic, highly-motivated and capable people to join our National Implementation & Training Team. Reporting to the Implementation Services Manager, as an Implementation & Training Consultant; you will work with healthcare organisations on their upgrade to our latest product set and deliver on-going training, playing a critical role in establishing rapport and a strong relationship with customers.
The type of person we’re looking for
- Experience of delivering training using a variety of delivery methods including on-site, classroom, train the trainer and web-based.
- Ability to work alone and to quickly identify issues and work with the customer to satisfactory resolution
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Be able to multi-task efficiently, balancing and prioritising workload
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skill It’s nice to have
- Experience of working within the NHS would be an advantage
- Experience of establishing initiatives to create new processes and procedures Job type
- Full time or Job share. We have a totally flexible approach
- The job is located at the Savience head office at Blisworth, Northamptonshire.
- Applicants wishing to be home based will be considered.
- Applicants must be car owners and have a current driving licence.
- Travel to client sites in the UK and Ireland is part of the role. All out of pocket expenses will be covered and a mileage allowance of 45p/ mile will be paid. Pension
- Savience has enrolled into the Nest pension programme provided by the government. You will have an opportunity to either join our company pension scheme or to opt out.
- Private Health Insurance is provided by Savience to all its employees. It is also available to employee’s partners at a discounted rate.
- £25-27,000 pa.
- Training: 1 year
Sounds interesting? Send your covering letter and CV including your salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com